Fermented Soybean(Douchi) is a Medicine and food homology made by steaming (boiling) and fermenting soybean.
Fermented Soybean (Douchi) Powder is rich in protein (20%), fat (70%) and carbohydrate (25%), and contains a variety of Amino acids required by our body, as well as a variety of minerals, Vitamins, and other Nutrients.
Applications of Fermented Soybean (Douchi):
1. Fermented Soybean (Douchi ) is widely used as a condiment in Chinese cooking;
2. Fermented Soybean (Douchi ) is also be used as a medicine. It has the effects of sweating and relieving the skin, clearing heat and rashes, removing anxiety, detoxifying and detoxifying. It can cure colds, headaches, chest tightness and nausea, typhoid fever and food poisoning.
PRODUCT IMAGINES :
PACKING AND SHIPMENT:
25kg/drum or carton box;
1. 24Hour-On-Line Professional Quick Response.
2. 15years of Exporting Experience to more than 20 countries all over the world.
3. Fast delivery within 10working days after payment.
4. Flexible payment methods: TT, LC, DP, Western Union, Paypal.
5. Professional guide on your purchase strategy based on market trendency.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are trading company but we also have our own factory and cooperate factories. So we can provide wholesale price and provide kinds of products that you need.
Q2: How can I get the samples?
A2: We can provide you free sample for our existing products, the lead time is about 1-2 days.
You just need to pay the sample delivery cost.
Q3: Can you provide relevant documents?
A3: Of course. We can provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA,
Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements,
just let us know.
Q4: Do you accept third party inspection?
A4: Yes.we do.
Q5: If the inspection result can not meet the agreement between the two sides,
can you bear all the losses caused by this?
A5: Yes, we can. We guarantee that the samples provided will meet the needs of our
clients and we will bear the risk of default.
Q6: What types of containers are used to package products from your company?
A6: It is generally 20'FCL or according to customers' requirement.
Q7: How long is your delivery time?
A7: Generally it is with 7 days if the goods are in stock. According to quantity your required,
the delivery time may slightly change.
Q8: What's your terms of payment?
A8: We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, Paypal, Western Union etc.
Q9: Can your company accept the special requirements of your customers?
A9: Of course, we can.
We're 24hours available by the following:
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Mobile/ Wechat/ Whatsapp/ Imo: 0086-13735430199